At some point in time you’re bound to run into duplicate records in your CRM. While they might seem harmless, duplicate data has significant impact on business performance.
Time to do something about that! Here’s how:
Merge Accounts in Salesforce Lightning
- Open an Account record and click View Duplicates.
- Tick all accounts you want to merge (max. 3 accounts) and click Next.
- Click Use as master on the account you want to keep.
- Select the values you want to keep from the duplicate accounts and click Next.
- Confirm the merge by clicking Merge Accounts.
All done! The selected accounts will now have merged into the Master Account you specified,
If you need to merge more than 3 records, either repeat the process or use a specialized app from the Salesforce AppExchange.