Staying Salesforce certified
If you are a Salesforce admin, you probably already know you’ve got to maintain your certification three times a year to make sure you are on board with the latest release of Salesforce. With all the hard work you put into getting certified in the first place, it would be a shame – and a waste of money – to let your certifications expire.
The Salesforce seasonal releases contain an immense number of new features, and honestly, no-one has time to learn them all while working full-time. If you are working with Salesforce on a daily basis though, it’s even more important to keep your knowledge on it at a high level. That’s why Salesforce has made it easy for all certified users to catch up on the most important new features and maintaining their certs. Instead of doing scheduled tests on the Webassessor, all maintenance updates are now held in Trailhead.
How to access the Salesforce maintenance exams
It’s as simple as this:
- Go to https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/credentials/verification.
- Type your Webassessor email in the box on the right.
- Check your inbox or other folders for new email from email@example.com.
- See your current credential status. If you are behind on your maintenance exams, there will be a direct link to it in the email.
- Click on the module link, and follow the instructions to complete your maintenance.
- You’re done!
The next time you check your certification status using the link provided, you’ll get an email which states that your credential status is up-to-date. You’ll need to give it one business day to get updated.